Hayden and Christian
- He brought pencils, markers, and notebooks to the class.
- They went to get pizza, shakes, and burgers.
- They brought skates, helmets, and sticks to the rink.
- It is raining out, so I am not going to practice.
- I like school, but I don't like doing homework.
- I need new hockey equipment, so I am going to pure hockey.
- First, I went to buy food.
- Because it is snowing, I am not going to practice.
- I like using the bus, it eliminates driving to school
- He opens the old wooden door, (which was rotten) to find the dead body.
- I like having a fast car, (which is near silent) because it gets you around faster.
- I looked out at the slippery, fresh sheet of ice.
- He gazed upon the beautiful, wavy ocean.
- He is a very nice, kindhearted, and gentle person, but, at the same time, he can have some outbursts of anger.
- Enjoy life, don't waste it
- Jump over the hurdle, don't run into it
- Go on, don't stop
- I enjoy school; however I hate homework
- Go finish your homework; otherwise you will have to do it tomorrow
- Upload your video; otherwise it will not be available on the final exam
- Fitz said, “Give a damn.”
- Wayne Gretsky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.”
- “Nothing gold can stay.” - Robert Frost
- August 4, 2000, is my birthday.
- The date is May 29, 2014.
- Our last day of classes is Tuesday, June 3. That days is also the 8th grade graduation.
- Do you love studying commas, Hayden?
- I couldn't eat all of this food my self, of course.
- Nobody likes gaming like Spencer.